1. Sweep or vacuum surface to remove loose debris.
2. Dilute Deep Clean with water depending on cleaning task.
- LIGHT CLEANING: Mix 4 ounces per 1 gallon of water.
- MEDIUM CLEANING: Mix 8 ounces per 1 gallon of water.
- HEAVY CLEANING: Mix 16 ounces per 1 gallon of water.
- ETCHING: Easy Clean may be used at 50/50 dilution in water.
3. Apply solution to area and allow to dwell 3-5 minutes for cleaning.
DO NOT allow to dry on surface.
4. Agitate with sponge mop, soft bristle brush or scrub machine.
5. Mop up dirty solution and rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove residual cleaner.