Small Tile Application[hana-flv-player video=”/wp-content/uploads/ot-commercial.flv”
- Don’t leave blobs of Color Seal on the tile. Squeegee excess material to leave a thin film that is easily removed with a black pad.
- Squeegee material into joints in all 4 directions diagonally across grout joints. This ensures the joints are full.
- Let the Color Seal dry to the point where it’s no longer tacky before buffing.
- Don’t allow the excess to dry on the tile overnight or for several hours..it will be very difficult to remove if you do.
- Use a barely damp mop to soften the residue on the tile surface prior to buffing. You may need to mop over the area several times to remove the excess with the black pad.
- Keep thea are dry for at least 48 hours. Full cure will happen in 30 days.