Deep Clean Tile Cleaner & Grout Sealer Remover
description=”How To Clean Grout – Deep Clean Grout Cleaner & Grout Sealer Remover”
Use Deep Clean to remove previous coatings, sealer, waxes and greasy buildups from tile and grout before using Easy Clean and Color Seal. If your grout has been previously sealed, using Deep Clean is a simple but absolutely necessary step to prepare the grout for Color Seal grout protection.
A 16 ounce bottle of Deep Clean provides up to 4 gallons of cleaning solution which will clean approximately 400 square feet of ceramic or porcelain tile and grout.
Watch Video Instructions
1. Sweep or vacuum surface to remove loose debris.
2. Dilute Deep Clean with water depending on cleaning task.
- LIGHT CLEANING: Mix 4 ounces per 1 gallon of water.
- MEDIUM CLEANING: Mix 8 ounces per 1 gallon of water.
- HEAVY CLEANING: Mix 16 ounces per 1 gallon of water.
- STRIPPING: Deep Clean may be used full strength.
3. Apply solution to area with a mop or sprayer and allow to dwell 3-5 minutes for cleaning, 5-10 minutes for stripping.
DO NOT allow to dry on surface.
4. For heavy buildups, agitate with sponge mop, soft bristle brush or scrub machine.
5. Mop up dirty solution and rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove residual cleaner.